We arrived at 10 AM expecting to just store luggage and go explore DC. To our surprise, staff was able to check us in, so we were able to unload and unwind a bit before exploring. The room was very clean and met our expectations. The kitchen was outdated, but clean and functional. The bathroom was small, but also super clean. We loved the large balcony overlooking the circle. This hotel is 0.2 miles from the metro which we used to go everywhere. There are restaurants and bars within walking distance as well. We ordered room service from the attached Circle Bistro which was very good. The only con is that it is across the street from the George Washington University Hospital so there was a lot of ambulance and other siren noise. Also, if you need the fitness center, it has one treadmill (which was out of order during my stay), one elliptical, one stationary bike, and an all-in-one weight machine. I would absolutely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One Washington Circle Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Washington, DC's vibrant Foggy Bottom neighborhood, just one block from the Foggy Bottom Metro Station. Enjoy cool, vibrant atmosphere from the moment you step through the front doors of our stylish hotel. Our friendly staff members welcome each guest with a genuine smile to our super comfortable, modern accommodations in a prime downtown DC location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your One Washington Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Washington Circle Hotel
- One Washington Circle Dc
- Hotel One Washington Circle