The first advantage is the location. It is walking distance to the white house and almost opposite foggy bottom metro station. The lobby is small but the rooms make up for it. There are different sizes of rooms and what one gets is based on luck - almost all of them have an attached kitchen with micowave, fridge etc. The room which I stayed had separate bedroom living and dining space kitchen. It is an ideal place for longer stays. Staff is very courteous and service is good. The fitness centre is small witj the treadmill not functioning during my stay. This can be an issue when there are more people at the gym. Certainly will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One Washington Circle Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Washington, DC's vibrant Foggy Bottom neighborhood, just one block from the Foggy Bottom Metro Station. Enjoy cool, vibrant atmosphere from the moment you step through the front doors of our stylish hotel. Our friendly staff members welcome each guest with a genuine smile to our super comfortable, modern accommodations in a prime downtown DC location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your One Washington Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Washington Circle Hotel
- One Washington Circle Dc
- Hotel One Washington Circle