I found this hotel through a special deal being offered through Expedia, which essentially got me the room at about $65/night. I'm glad I got the deal because the hotel would definitely have been disappointing if I had paid $100 or more since most things seemed to not quite be up to their 4-star par. For example, I had requested with Expedia and confirmed directly with the hotel by phone my non-smoking room, but of course the first one they sent me to was smoking. I also found that the rooms on the 2nd floor (a smoking floor) had not been remodeled like the rooms on the higher floor they later sent me to with my non-smoking room. The layout and ammenaties of the room were nice (Aveda toiletry items, bath robe, coffee maker, etc.), but some of the basic functions you expect out of a hotel (more than a trickle of water coming out of the showerhead & people answering the front desk phone when you call) definitely did not happen. So, I would recommend the hotel, but only if you can get it at a really cheap rate like I did. Don't pay anything close to full price for it -- you'll be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One Washington Circle Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Washington, DC's vibrant Foggy Bottom neighborhood, just one block from the Foggy Bottom Metro Station. Enjoy cool, vibrant atmosphere from the moment you step through the front doors of our stylish hotel. Our friendly staff members welcome each guest with a genuine smile to our super comfortable, modern accommodations in a prime downtown DC location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your One Washington Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Washington Circle Hotel
- One Washington Circle Dc
- Hotel One Washington Circle