I was attending a conference at the Ritz just a couple of blocks away and needed an extra night before the conference started. I lucked onto this property with an internet search. Arrived at about 1:30 am after a day of travel and a cab ride from Baltimore airport. The staff could not have been nicer. Upgraded my room. The rooms are cozy, comfortable and spacious. I almost wish I was staying there for the whole conference. Only a couple of blocks from the Foggy Bottom Metro station, it is a great location. You shold really consider this nice little find on your next trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One Washington Circle Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Washington, DC's vibrant Foggy Bottom neighborhood, just one block from the Foggy Bottom Metro Station. Enjoy cool, vibrant atmosphere from the moment you step through the front doors of our stylish hotel. Our friendly staff members welcome each guest with a genuine smile to our super comfortable, modern accommodations in a prime downtown DC location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your One Washington Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Washington Circle Hotel
- One Washington Circle Dc
- Hotel One Washington Circle