On the plus side, room is good size and includes a sitting area and a small kitchen, complete with stove, refrigerator, microwave, etc.
Negatives...TV reception spotty during morning hours, room set up doent let you watch TV while sitting in bed. Worst thing is that proximity to GW Hospital and a police or fire station means you have sirens during the middle of the night. Hotel should have noise insulation windows.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One Washington Circle Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Washington, DC's vibrant Foggy Bottom neighborhood, just one block from the Foggy Bottom Metro Station. Enjoy cool, vibrant atmosphere from the moment you step through the front doors of our stylish hotel. Our friendly staff members welcome each guest with a genuine smile to our super comfortable, modern accommodations in a prime downtown DC location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your One Washington Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Washington Circle Hotel
- One Washington Circle Dc
- Hotel One Washington Circle