This is a hotel with versatility. It could feel like a boutique hotel, or a businessman's hotel, or a family hotel.
near Metro station (Foggy Bottom);
at a walkable distance from Dupont Circle and GWU area;
a 15-minute drive from the Reagan National Airport;
most cabs know the hotel
Very spacious suites;
Small (by comparison with the suite's size) but well-fitted bathroom;
Kitchen comes with a large refrigerator, coffee-grinder, useful set of utensils;
Balcony that could come in useful
Fast check-in - not one of those hotels with a large lobby and yet slow check-in;
Very good service; ask Emmanuel about where to eat, etc.;
Whole Foods, 24-hour CVS pharmacy, Walgreens are all nearby;
Sound of sirens could be detrimental to sleep, but that's quite probably true of any hotel within the city's limits
All in all, a very pleasant experience and a hotel I would go back to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One Washington Circle Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Washington, DC's vibrant Foggy Bottom neighborhood, just one block from the Foggy Bottom Metro Station. Enjoy cool, vibrant atmosphere from the moment you step through the front doors of our stylish hotel. Our friendly staff members welcome each guest with a genuine smile to our super comfortable, modern accommodations in a prime downtown DC location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Odigeo, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your One Washington Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Washington Circle Hotel
- One Washington Circle Dc
- Hotel One Washington Circle