The Graham Washington DC Georgetown, Tapestry Collection by Hilton
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Room Service
View Hotel
The Georgetown Inn(Washington DC)
  • Bar/Lounge
The Avery Georgetown(Washington DC)
  • Breakfast included
Melrose Georgetown Hotel(Washington DC)
  • Restaurant
The River Inn(Washington DC)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrooftop barm streetgreat locationking suitewonderful boutique hotelshopping and restaurantssmall hotelhalf blockhotel guestsrooms are spaciouskennedy centerfront desk staffwithin walking distancemini barfour seasonsvalet parkinggreat room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 10, 2013

If you are going to Washington I would recommend this hotel. The decor is beautiful, everywhere you look you notice nice design and beautiful details. We stayed on the 7th floor and our room was really nice. The rooftop bar is wonderful with breathtaking view over Georgetown. All the staff was really nice and helpful. We wont be staying anywhere else in Washington, this hotel has it all and the location couldn´t be better.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Astridur
Reviewed June 3, 2013

The design of the hotel was ultra modern with clean and on point everything. The customer service was the best and would bring you everything you needed from, breakfast to ice to your valet car. There was a hopping rooftop deck with superior security. The bar drinks were exactly what you asked for and the view of Georgetown was breath taking. I didn't want to leave my room but when I did I went to the roof for the beautiful view.

Room Tip: Get a suit if you can.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Laurensmithpgh
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Just came back from our DC trip, was staying in this hotel for 3 days. Let me tell you, I usually don't write any reviews. :-) but this hotel just amazed me and my husband with it's personal service!! Also location was the best!! We love the hotel, beautiful design and amenities. Staff was very welcoming and friendly, they also made our trip unforgettable! Another bonus is a roof top lounge, amazing view! We definitely will be back!!!

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank Djezyara
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Was in town on some business and was booked at The Graham hotel for my stay. One word: AMAZING. Loved the scenery and decor. Had a real trendy vibe to it. I headed out for a few drinks a few evenings and made my way up to the rooftop bar. My bartender was Simge, I believe. Ive never had faster service and such great conversations with a bartender in such a packed place. She handled everyones drinks efficiently and kept everyone at the bar happy. Excellent bartender. The Graham in itself is an amazing hotel and look forward to staying there again whether it be for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank Christopher C
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Came across this fairly new / renovated hotel in Georgetown while searching for a place to celebrate my wife's Birthday. We stayed at the hotel for two evenings. First its' location can't be beat. Right along the beautiful C & O canal and only two blocks from the vibrant Washington Waterfront. The valet quickly handled our bags and cars. The room (we were upgraded to a king Suite) was very clean and beautifully decorated. The rooftop bar and the small restaurant are both well run. I stated to my wife that it is one thing to have a nice property (which the Graham certainly is) but even more important to have an awesome staff. The Graham has both. We will definitely return.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple