The Graham Washington DC Georgetown, Tapestry Collection by Hilton
$191
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $239/night.

$110
$97
$136
$130
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $181/night.

Omni Shoreham Hotel(Washington DC)
$134
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $218/night.

$150
$134
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $164/night.

$119
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)
$138
$125
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

$143
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $164/night.

The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)
$143
Orbitz.com
$217
$158
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $183/night.

All reviewsrooftop barm streetgreat locationking suitewonderful boutique hotelshopping and restaurantssmall hotelhalf blockhotel guestsrooms are spaciouskennedy centerfront desk stafffour seasonsvalet parkinggreat roomdefinitely stay here againwhite house
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Room 308 was large, clean and well laid out. The huge private terrace is a plus. This "boutique" category hotel lacks uber-amenities (boutique=on your own), but the price and location compensated. The rooftop bar had just opened and was occupied by a younger crowd. We called for room service and were transferred to the restaurant voicemail without response. The front desk people were junior and not very informed. The maid service was terrible - a cleaning towel was left on the floor and dirty glassware was left in the room - the one area they really need to fix. That said, the recently renovated appointments make this a competitive Georgetown stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JorjeJaj
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying here this past weekend and everything couldn't have been more perfect. The staff is personable, the rooms are huge and well done (especially the bathrooms), the food is delicious, the location is amazing and the views from the rooftop are stunning. I cannot say enough great things about the hotel and my experience.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
6  Thank MJahn
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I recently stayed at the newly opened Graham Hotel in Georgetown. The location was ideal to M Street and Wisconsin Street – the focal points in the neighborhood. Upon arriving I was greeted warmly by the staff. I immediately noticed the book of Alexander Graham Bell on the coffee table in the lobby and the gorgeous fireplace in the lower lobby space (I am always a sucker for fireplaces, but who isn’t!) I arrived before check-in and they were kind enough to hold my luggage while I went out to explore. When I returned at 4 pm my room was ready and I was sent to the 7th floor which was the highest guest floor available. I am partial to boutique hotels and travel to many cities and stay in many boutiques and I was immediately impacted by the size and design elements of my room. I truly felt like I was in a domesticated space with touches of home as opposed to another stock room that could be in any city. The bathroom was so luxurious all marble with a beautiful tile mosaic running through the shower. I was really impressed with the bath amenities – Bvlgari! My friend happens to be obsessed with the fragrance so I made sure to take all my leftovers home to her! I did not have a chance to dine at the hotel due to my schedule but I did get a chance to peek down at their restaurant in the lower level of the hotel and of course I had to stop up to the rooftop. It looked amazing and when I asked the hotel staff when it was opening they said in the next few weeks and it would also have dinner options. I will make sure I make time on my next trip to really enjoy that space. All in all I was really happy with my visit and I thought the price ($350 per night and I stayed 2 nights) was really spot on for all the great features that the hotel has to offer. I look forward to my next visit!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
7  Thank Stephanie N
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is absolutely amazing! Very friendly staff, greeted us with smiles and were very helpful. The decor is beyond words, just fabulous! Its a very classy hotel in an amazing location.

Rooftop had such a spectacular view of the city. Simply breathtaking.

The restaurant decor was very chic and intimate. Amazing specialty cocktails, my favorite would have to be "the telegram" their lobster roll was very yummy as well.

This hotel/lounge was immaculate, very clean and very hip. I WILL return!

• Stayed: April 2013
5  Thank PrincesssS143
Robert C, General Manager at The Graham Washington DC Georgetown, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Thank you for providing us with your feedback about your recent stay at the Graham Georgetown. We are delighted to know that our staff was friendly providing world class service and luxurious accommodations. The rooftop Observatory lounge with spectacular panoramic views truly does create a memorable dining or lounge experience. We look forward to your next visit and appreicate your comments.

Warm Regards,
Robert Clark

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I had a delightful stay at the Graham in Georgetown! The rooftop was the perfect setting to watch the sun go down before I headed out for the evening. Though the hotel could be classified as "trendy," it's not a typical New York-style boutique hotel. The wait staff is very friendly and made me feel right at home. The best part - it's in the center of town so you can walk one block and find a French cafe, a clothing store, a book store or a museum. I'll surely be back to pay the Graham a visit soon...

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business