“What a treat!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #50 of 140 Hotels in Washington DC
Brooklyn, New York
“What a treat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I recently stayed at the newly opened Graham Hotel in Georgetown. The location was ideal to M Street and Wisconsin Street – the focal points in the neighborhood. Upon arriving I was greeted warmly by the staff. I immediately noticed the book of Alexander Graham Bell on the coffee table in the lobby and the gorgeous fireplace in the lower lobby space (I am always a sucker for fireplaces, but who isn’t!) I arrived before check-in and they were kind enough to hold my luggage while I went out to explore. When I returned at 4 pm my room was ready and I was sent to the 7th floor which was the highest guest floor available. I am partial to boutique hotels and travel to many cities and stay in many boutiques and I was immediately impacted by the size and design elements of my room. I truly felt like I was in a domesticated space with touches of home as opposed to another stock room that could be in any city. The bathroom was so luxurious all marble with a beautiful tile mosaic running through the shower. I was really impressed with the bath amenities – Bvlgari! My friend happens to be obsessed with the fragrance so I made sure to take all my leftovers home to her! I did not have a chance to dine at the hotel due to my schedule but I did get a chance to peek down at their restaurant in the lower level of the hotel and of course I had to stop up to the rooftop. It looked amazing and when I asked the hotel staff when it was opening they said in the next few weeks and it would also have dinner options. I will make sure I make time on my next trip to really enjoy that space. All in all I was really happy with my visit and I thought the price ($350 per night and I stayed 2 nights) was really spot on for all the great features that the hotel has to offer. I look forward to my next visit!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
7 Thank Stephanie N

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is absolutely amazing! Very friendly staff, greeted us with smiles and were very helpful. The decor is beyond words, just fabulous! Its a very classy hotel in an amazing location.

Rooftop had such a spectacular view of the city. Simply breathtaking.

The restaurant decor was very chic and intimate. Amazing specialty cocktails, my favorite would have to be "the telegram" their lobster roll was very yummy as well.

This hotel/lounge was immaculate, very clean and very hip. I WILL return!

• Stayed April 2013
5 Thank PrincesssS143
Robert C, General Manager at The Graham Georgetown, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Thank you for providing us with your feedback about your recent stay at the Graham Georgetown. We are delighted to know that our staff was friendly providing world class service and luxurious accommodations. The rooftop Observatory lounge with spectacular panoramic views truly does create a memorable dining or lounge experience. We look forward to your next visit and appreicate your comments.

Warm Regards,
Robert Clark
London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I had a delightful stay at the Graham in Georgetown! The rooftop was the perfect setting to watch the sun go down before I headed out for the evening. Though the hotel could be classified as "trendy," it's not a typical New York-style boutique hotel. The wait staff is very friendly and made me feel right at home. The best part - it's in the center of town so you can walk one block and find a French cafe, a clothing store, a book store or a museum. I'll surely be back to pay the Graham a visit soon...

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business