1,707 results
All reviews national mall fire station rooftop bar great location free breakfast air and space museum fire department third floor l'enfant plaza walking distance great place to stay few blocks outdoor pool family vacation minute walk bathroom door smithsonian museums
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was nice and clean. The breakfast was very good. Needed to checkout but had a late flight, they offered to store our luggage.

This hotel is in walking distance to the National Mall and the Smithsonian museums. Metro is just a few blocks away. Great location and place to stay.

Room tip: Upper level rooms are better. There is a fire station on the ground level of this building.
1  Thank Sass2808
RustinHP, Assistant General Manager at Hyatt Place Washington D.C. National Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Sass,
Thank you for your visit and your feedback. We appreciate your acknowledgement of our breakfast, staff and room cleanliness.

We are glad that we could lend a helping hand storing your luggage so you could continue exploring the city before heading back home.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Everyone was very helpful at all times. Especially Chris and Gionni. Also the Hotel was only a few blocks from the National Mall area. The rooftop bar was also a beautiful addition to see the view of Washington at night.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
1  Thank niniag21
RustinHP, Assistant General Manager at Hyatt Place Washington D.C. National Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your visit and your follow up 5 star review of Hyatt Place DC National Mall. We appreciate your acknowledgement of our concierge team and we will ensure that this is shared with the team.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is a nice, clean hotel. The service was good and we were able to get checked in early, which made our scheduling of activities much smoother. My biggest complaint is that when I made the reservation, I asked for a bathroom that had a bathtub. They didn't give us a room that had the bathtub, and when I called to ask about it I was told it was not available. So why was I allowed to book it in the first place. That most surely would have been a deal breaker for me!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
1  Thank Explorer07397554380

Explorer,
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize that we were not able to accommodate your request for a tub. We have noted this feedback and will ensure our FD team is doing everything we possibly can to meet the needs of our guests requests.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for three nights with our two kids and my wife. We got a one bedroom suite and the room was huge and clean. The staff were all super friendly. The free breakfast was perfect for the kids and the location was terrific to get to all the sites. They have a staff member you can ask any questions to and while I did not get her name, she was so helpful. I highly recommend this hotel and I was not expecting it to be this good.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank msstrauss

Thank you very much for your visit and your follow up 5 star review of Hyatt Place DC National Mall. It sounds like you had a great interaction with one of our in house concierge members, Gianni.
We are happy to hear that you found her to be a wealth of knowledge.

Thank you for taking the time to share this; we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am so looking forward to staying there! Just spoke with the Concierge, Chris, who was absolutely wonderful! I had some questions regarding transportation to the Pats Game the weekend of our stay. He was so friendly and helpful. I am already very impressed!

2  Thank Charlene Balest... F

Charlene,
We are looking forward to your welcome. Thank you very much for making note of our concierge service. We currently have an in-person concierge team as well as a mobile concierge staff. We can assist you with ANY recommendations in the DMV area including but not limited to dining, social and special events, tours, delivered amenities or tickets to a hard to find concert.