“Great burgers”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Neighborhood: Georgetown
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I had seen Five Guys featured on a tv show and when I unexpectedly found myself walking past one, I had to stop in. The burger was very tasty. The fries were just ok. My batch was significantly overcooked, but if they were cooked right, i'm sure they would have tasted just as great as the burger. And they give A LOT of fries. I ordered a medium and couldn't believe how much fries I got: she filled the cup with fries, put it in the bag, and then she added 2 more scoops of fries. I am definitely going back again.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I don't think I will visit Five Guys again. I was overwhelmed by the amount of smoke coming from the shop. As I was standing in line waiting for my lunch, I realized that I would smell like charred meat for the rest of the day, and I was right. When I did receive my food, it tasted fine, but it was so oily, I felt bad about it. But some people are really in love with this place. I would suggest trying it once.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

On our first night (which was a Sunday) in Washington stumble upon this burger bar, decoration is very basic but great value the portions of chip are massive, well worth a visit.

Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Popped in for burger and fries. Had a lovely meal, burgers were very juicy and fresh. Plenty of trimmings to add. We had s large portion of fries between two and couldnt finish them.

Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

What is the love affair with this greasy burger joint. It's an average burger. Its messy. The fries bleed grade. Shake shack better. Rays the burger better. Probably many places better. Keep walking. It's not what people say. It's average at best and full of vitamin G.