“A little pricey”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Neighborhood: Georgetown
Reviewed February 27, 2012

JMJ Went to the one in DuPont Circle and the food is fine but it should be for that price. They could throw in a few fries for that price and skip the messy peanuts!.

There are newer reviews for Five Guys

Reviewed February 27, 2012

Best , cheapest hamburgers in DC. Very friendly atmosphere and service.

Reviewed February 25, 2012

My all time favorite Burger Joint! Burgers don't get any better than 5 Guys. Don't miss it.

1  Thank Jim D
Reviewed February 23, 2012

We ate here two or three times while in DC. It was right across from our hotel and is my husband's favorite burger joint on the East coast. Our first meal there was enough for me to say, "I tried it and I'm okay not having it again." Not brilliantly delicious, but absolutely better than any fast food burger you can get.

My favorite burger hands down on the East Coast continues to be Shake Shack's in New York City (which I had the pleasure of enjoying twice after this DC trip!). We have a California-based burger we love back at home (Inn-N-Out), and I know people often compare 5 Guys to that establishment. My husband ranks 5 guys right up there with the best, while I would say it is a decent burger for the area, but there are better out there for sure.

I wouldn't go out of my way for this burger, but I'd eat here again if we were in the area.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

Nothing much to say, simple foods done right. Great burgers and love the bag of fries. 2-3 orders of Fries = and entire bagful. Gotta Love it.

1  Thank TK_DC