This hotel was exactly what we needed. We checked in before check-in time; and thankfully they let us check in early. We were grateful for that. The hotel smelled clean and everything looked well maintained. We stayed in one of the King Suites. It was great! There's a hallway when you enter and to your left is the bathroom and to your right is a bedroom with a door. Straight ahead is a living room with a desk, sofa, arm chair, small table with 2 chairs, flat screen tv and a little closed off area with a microwave, refridgerator, paper towels, small sink and coffee maker. The bathroom was granite counter tops with granite floors and it was very clean. Even the caulking looked like it was just redone. The only complaint about the bathroom was it was small, but we didn't mind it. The bedroom had a king bed with another flat screen tv and there is an alarm clock with an iPhone docking station. The whole suite had a total of 3 A/C's which you could adjust individually. The kitchen also had 2 sets of plates, glasses, coffee mugs and utensils. In the bathroom they give you small pantene shampoo, conditioner and small lotion. They also leave a shower cap and a packet to shine your shoes. Service was pretty good; we ran out of toilet paper and 5 seconds later someone was there with an extra roll. We did notice after our first day that housekeeping visited, but didn't leave us any extra towels, but took the old ones. We were a little annoyed at this, but they came and quickly fixed the issue. We went to the complimentary breakfast in the morning; there was coffee with coffeemate available, biscuits (soft and hot), sausage sauce, french toast, muffins, bagels, cereal, orange juice, milk. I wish they had some more healthy choices, but this was still very nice. The location is great; you are right in Foggy Bottom near GW University. Walking distance to the memorials. Very safe neighborhood. Great Experience and every time we go to DC, we will stay here. Thanks for a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the secure, exclusive downtown Georgetown neighborhood, close to the White House, Dupont Circle, World Bank, George Washington University & more. Convenient walk to 3 METRO Stations & more than 50 restaurants within 3 blocks Easy access to museums, monuments & all sightseeing points of interest Walk to famous Embassy Row & numerous international embassies Shopping & entertainment right at your doorstep Just a short walk to numerous art galleries! SUPERB ACCOMMODATIONS & SERVICES All 76 elegant guestrooms are spacious suites with separate living room & bedroom areas Equipped with refrigerator, microwave, coffee-maker, iron/ironing board & hairdryer Recently renovated bathrooms with beautiful blue pearl vanities, tiles & foyers The new Business Center is well equipped for your on-the-road office needs 500 Square feet of flexible meeting space available for up to 30 people Free high-speed wireless internet access in all guestrooms Free day passes for LA Fitness Center nearby ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Georgetown Inn West End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Georgetown Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Georgetown Hotel Washington Dc
- Best Western Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Best Western