“nice place”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown / Chinatown
Cross street: 14th and K St
Transit: One block from the McPhearson Square Metro on the Orange and Blue Line; K Street Circulator and Metro bus lines stops are right in front.
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Agreat place to eat and chill .
Friendly staff and cool vibe around you .The food was thedelicious and the prices wasnt too bad .
They make great drinks too
I recommande this place

Reviewed October 14, 2013

My place to go for great dinners! Love the seabass, tuna ceviche, and empanadas. Great menu and place to go for entertaining out of town guests and friends. Great nightlife scene too. You can hang outside and have a drink while people watching. Since we moved away from DC this is one place I do miss!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I visited Lima for Brunch on sunday. I made reservations prior for myself and guests. Brunch included bottomless mimosas and a buffet style layout. The waitress told us the pitcher must be empty before another one would be brought out. There was a lot of us and I felt we should have at least 2 pitchers at the table as opposed to one. Perhaps that was due to ABC laws, I am unsure. Regardless, she was good about checking on us frequently. The food was tasty, with the exception of the salad that was very salty. The only thing I did not like was that I felt like the waitress was rushing us to leave, there was no one waiting to be seated so i'm not sure what that was about. Nevertheless, the ambiance was relaxed and the décor was nice. It wasn't an amazing experience and it wasn't bad either.

Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

We went to Lima Lounge this evening and were very disappointed. Met friends early for dinner & were confused when the place we were eating was called Fugimar, not Lima Lounge. Asian-latin fusion menu that was random at best. No one was happy with their food & one girl sent her fried rice (that was not fried rice at all.... More like rissoto) back. Waiter wasn't around, no refills, 20% automatic gratuity & he didn't bother to split the bill for us. Not impressed & not going back for dinner. Maybe for dancing...

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Five women of assorted ages visited Lima on a Saturday evening. Maybe when the place is hopping it would have a better vibe. I wasn't impressed by the white plastic decor and cold feel to the place. The drinks were ok. Service was ok. Not too impressed.