Three nights for a conference half a mile away... Nice area, must walk .4 mi to any stores, cafes, or restaurant, or Metro stop. Great price for area. Nice staff. Dated decor, inside and outside of rooms. No coffee maker or hot water maker in room. Few outlets. Little fridge. Ancient blinds and semi-sheer curtains. Quiet. Breakfast pastries & coffee free. Folks on a budget may like this place a lot - don't need a car, either. Folks used to chain business hotels will find decor, smell, amenities wanting. The Normandy a block away is much nicer in decor but substantially pricier. The diversity of ratings here (some high, some low) reflect, I'm guessing, the expectations. High ratings appreciate a safe decent place for low rates. Low ratings are probably comparing to a Holiday Inn or other, and not factoring in the rates.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windsor Park Hotel offers 43 guestrooms in a variety of configurations. Built in 1926, this charming hotel has been restored and updated to provide everything expected by those traveling for business or pleasure. All bathrooms have been recently renovated (2009) and there is free wireless internet throughout the hotel. Two computer stations are also available for our guests use and our free Continental Breakfast saves the time and expense of finding a restaurant in the morning.Windsor Park Hotel is in a charming, quiet, safe neighborhood with over 100 establishments offering shopping, art, entertainment and cuisine from around the world. Embassies, majestic homes parks and tree-lined streets are a pleasure to see throughout the year. Guests can walk to Rock Creek Park, DuPont Circle, Adams Morgan, the National Zoo and many other points of interest. There are three major convention hotels within a short walk and two metro stations -Woodley Park-Zoo and DuPont Circle- are within a few short blocks enabling our guests to reach all the wonderful sites in our Nation’s Capital. The friendly personalized service of this small hotel makes all our guests feel right at home. This is where yesterdays charm is today’s treasure.Hotel and Room Amenities24-Hour Front Desk AC/HEAT w Individual Comfort Control ElevatorBusiness Services Free Local Calls Voice MailVending/Ice Machines Iron/Board RefrigeratorSafe Deposit at Front Hair Drier in bathrooms Map/Tour InfoRollaway/Cribs available Comcast Digital TV w over 100 Channels We have only street parking but there are two large garages within a few blocks.We are a “Smoke Free Property” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Windsor Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windsor Park Washington Dc
- Hotel Windsor Park
- Windsor Park Hotel Washington Dc