Let me start with the negatives:
- Breakfast was adequate, but nothing more. Not a big problem since there are some *outstanding* places within a few blocks that offer to-die-for brunches and breakfasts.
- Having a room facing the street resulted in some noise issues on a Friday night.
- Bed was a little "vintage" and not the most comfortable.
On the positive side:
- Location is fantastic. Easy access to many restaurants within a few blocks, and some great walking destinations within a 1-mile range.
- Metro access is good, not great. It's right between two stations, each takes ~12-14 minutes of walking to reach.
- Cleanliness was immaculate, and the room was bright, cheerful, and quite spacious.
- Shared bathroom was clean and not a problem.
- Very nice plush towels.
- Very helpful, friendly service by the staff with dining recommendations and storage of luggage on our last day after checking out.
Overall it was a positive stay and I would gladly stay there again. The cost was reasonable and made the few less-than-ideal aspects worth putting up with.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Adam's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adam`s Hotel Washington Dc