Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Thank you Bruce!

Reviewed January 15, 2020
Globeist
Fredrikstad, Norway
Private evening tour - the best way to see DC!

Reviewed January 8, 2020

1,855 Reviews
from $58.00
from $125.00
More Info
All reviews hour tour his knowledge slide show the air force memorial excellent tour personalized tour pentagon memorial dc tour highly recommend this company background information wonderful guide highlight of our trip major monuments arlington national cemetery three hours interesting facts white house
Selected filters
Reviewed January 15, 2020

Fantastic half day trip for first time experience in Washington DC. Bruce took us to most of the highlights in town. He tell us the historic and interesting events on a easy way for us six Norwegians wit not the best english skills. Easy to understand! The best recommendations.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 8, 2020

My partner and I had a three hour tour with Private DC Tours on a Sunday evening over the Christmas holiday season. The timing was ideal because though the weather was a bit rainy and a lot of the locations were outside, there were minimal other visitors. It felt like we had DC to ourselves!

The tour picked up and dropped us off at about 10 different locations (though we probably could have done even more if we were moving faster. Having toured DC before, I have rarely been able to get half that using public transportation or walking. Having a dedicated driver to pick up/drop off/find parking in the meantime made the tour proceed much more smoothly.

Our guide Bruce was very knowledgeable and friendly, and provided interesting background knowledge on the site we visited. He was also very helpful by pointing out photo opportunities and even being our photographer.

Overall, I would highly recommend the experience!

Reviewed January 5, 2020

We booked a last minute private night tour and it was incredible from beginning to end! Our tour guide Gondal was so knowledgeable and went out of his way to make our tour perfect! He tailored the stops around our requests and we were able to see DC in 3 hours. Gondal had so much history and interesting facts to share with us. We enjoyed the slide shows we watched when we came in to the car to warm up , and in between stops. When I asked my son how he would rate the tour he told me to give Gondal 10 stars! We look forward to coming back to DC and booking a day tour. I highly recommend the tour to anyone who wants to see the beauty of DC at night with a guide who wants to give you the best personalized experience possible!

1  Thank missyc917
Reviewed December 30, 2019

Our family of four booked for the all day tour. I really wanted the night tour. My kids wanted the day tour! I inquired to see if we could adjust the tour time slightly to have an hour of evening time. It was and our tour was perfect!

Ayana was our driver and she was great! My kids had made a loooong list of the places they wanted to visit. I wasn’t sure we would have enough time. Ayana worked her magic, she also threw in a couple of places that we didn’t know we wanted to visit and are so glad we did!

She suggested a great spot for lunch. She really made our tour perfect. This was a splurge for us but so totally worth it. I toured DC in my early 20s, when my knees worked! I know how much walking is involved to see the sites. We could never have visited so many spots if we were doing this under our own steam. I justified it by taking into consideration the cost of four tickets for a bus tour. Hop on hop off. It really wasn’t that much of a difference and we got a private driver, a luxury SUV and a knowledgeable tour guide.

1  Thank Enilorax
Reviewed December 29, 2019

Our party of 6 booked a 3-hour night tour of DC. We received impeccable personal service from our guide Ayana. Highly recommend this company and Ayana when booking a tour of DC.