“Can't miss their crispy spinach”
Review of Rasika

Rasika
Ranked #14 of 3,482 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: On D Street Between 6th and 7th Streets.
Transit: Two Block Walk From the China Town/Gallery Place Metro and One Block Walk From the Archives/Navy Memorial Metro.
Reviewed September 7, 2016

There was still a line at 9:30 pm so I tried their tasting menu at the bar. The first course was their crispy spinach and it was so good. The scallop had a really sweet sauce, and the main course was four types of curry and were heavily seasoned. I like food with strong flavor so I really enjoyed it.

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank Joyce Z

Reviewed September 7, 2016

A lot of my friends recommended that I visit this, and it did live up to its hype. The food here was phenomenally tasty, and the appetizers did do justice to what everyone said. The Naan bread was crispy and I would highly recommend having it along with the main course (any other gravy dish)

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed September 6, 2016

Outstanding service, the flash fried spinach salad is ridiculously delicious, chicken tikka masal was phenomenal. This is definitely definitely worth a visit!!! I'll be back every time I'm in DC.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed September 5, 2016

I'm a foodie. There's so much choice in DC but this place is in my top 2! Never disappointed! Everything I've ever ordered was phenomenal

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed September 4, 2016

I love both Rasika and its sister Rasika West End. I appreciate authentic Indian food. I have dined at both several tims and have not been disappointed.

Date of visit: March 2016