“Perfect Weekend Lunch/Brunch”
Review of Hank's Oyster Bar

Hank's Oyster Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Hank's Oyster Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #72 of 3,229 Restaurants in Washington DC
Description: Hank's Oyster Bar
Denver, Colorado
“Perfect Weekend Lunch/Brunch”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Fantastic oysters and incredible lobster rolls. The outdoor seating area was quaint and had heat lamps. I loved the extras - goldfish prior to service and delicious dark chocolate after service. The oysters were fresh and fantastic and the old bay fries were pretty darn tasty, too.

Visited February 2014

Sydney, Australia
“Best Oysters Ive ever had”
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

Me and my wife went here for dinner and it was packed even on a tuesday. We had the lobster roll and mussels in white wine sauce, and both dishes were amazing. We then decided to grab a half dozen oysters so the waiter brought us 2 from 3 different states and i have to say they were by far the best oysters i have ever eaten, especially the ones from washington. Make sure you check this place out if you're nearby and love oysters

Visited February 2014
St Louis, Missouri
“Okay Food and Noisy”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

There were four of us at Hanks. I found their special Fried Chicken bland and this restaurant is very loud. The Layout seems to me to make the restaurant seem congested.

• Visited January 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Fun Place!”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

This was recommended by a friend, and I was very pleased. It's Very basic, but the food is great, the best oysters I have had maybe ever. Many varieties, and I tried many, all were fresh, and really good. Lot's a good beer and wine selections too. This place has a fun energetic atmospehere.

• Visited February 2014
Houston, Texas
“Great Happy Hour!!! (but they should forbid snob people to enter)”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

I stayed with my girlfriend in a hotel close to this bar, so we were there a couple of time. It is a bit expensive, but the 10pm Happy hour is the deal!!!! Excellent oysters for $1.25 each. We enjoyed them in a cozy and small room, together with the house wine. Great late night experience that I will repeat for sure. One of the days we arrived earlier, and the bar was absolutely crowded of strange/snob people. The kind of people that if you involuntarily push a bit with your elbow they look at you with arrogance, like if they are merciful because they are not killing you. Come on! It is Saturday night!!! I am not saying they should invite me, but please, let's have fun and behave in a friendly way!

• Visited January 2014