“Delicious”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown / Chinatown
Cross street: H & 9th NW
Transit: Gallery Place/Chinatown on the red and yellow line. Get off at the 9th Street Exit and we are one block away.
Reviewed February 8, 2014

This place was great. Amazing service, awesome and unique food. I'm allergic to wheat, and they were more than able and willing to accommodate my food restrictions, even down to the drinks. [Certain alcohols are fermented with wheat, AKA I can't drink them]

Everything was delicious and I'd love to go back, but the prices were a tad off the charts. For that price and ambiance I would have expected more people to be in suits/dresses- but that's just me.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Decided on a whim to try this as we were both craving seafood. The sushi here is amazing! Also, the absolute best sea bass I have ever had. Very creative cocktails (ginger vodka lemonaide). One wall is lined with a huge gas fireplace. Ambiance is very fun and service was A++. A great, affordable place for dinner. Highly recommend.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

I enjoyed my meal and the atmosphere her. Very contemporary and swank décor. Try the edamame guacamole very interesting. It's a good place to have a business dinner, or with someone special. I'd come back here again

Reviewed November 5, 2013

We were impressed with the atmosphere, employees and menu. Delicious and refreshing, not your usual fare. The wait staff was informative not pushy. The wine was excellent, not overpriced. We tried the edamame hummus based on her recommendation and were delightfully surprised. Amazing flavors, (that I'm trying to recreate at home.) Great place for dinner.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Upon entering the door we were immediately greeted by friendly staff. The atmosphere is classy, comfortable and inviting. Beautiful bar stock with good drinks. Very helpful and friendly wait staff that went out of their way to our experience great. I went for the Tuna burger which was very good fresh tuna. Excellent Kobe burger,,, Salmon and chicken dishes.

Believe it or not good pizza and sushi. A must dine when DC for lunch or dinner.