“Tasty hole on the wall”
Review of Fabulous Market

Fabulous Market
Ranked #1,370 of 3,874 Restaurants in Washington DC
Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

well out on a get lost stroll around DC, we stumbled across this gem.. we were the first customers as it was pretty early in the morning. I was actually just looking for a place that served coffee, but was in for such a better treat. I had the ham egg and cheese on a croissant which when she toasted everything together melted in my mouth. My daughter had one of the chocolate croissants it didn't look like much until she put it in the Magic Oven and when she pulled it out it was so early and gooey that I was jealous I had not ordered that myself. It was the cheapest meal we had eaten in DC and we all walked away stuffed and happy. The service was amazing the food was great and filling and for DC it was a very fair price.

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

Tried the place for breakfast, It looks cozy and clean, and It was empty. We were only 2 people. There was a language barrier between the cashier and I, but she charged every item correctly and seemed to have understood a special request I made for no bread. They used this Square devices in The cashier that asks for The tip prior to serving and I really dont like it.
This time was no different. Food came before drinks, egg meals had cheese and ham not warmed, and the lady simply forgot my cappuccino, probably because she was chatting to a colleague. After having the meal I asked for my cappuccino, she asked The size - I paid for The larger - and she gave me a larger paper cup with at least 20% less. No comments about The taste. Picture Attached.

Reviewed July 9, 2016

Kudos to the owner of this store! There was no breakfast available since we had to leave our hotel so early. Our contact asked if they could open earlier. The owner agreed giving us somewhere to get breakfast every morning! Lots of people had the breakfast sandwiches and said it was good. I had pastries and fruit, both were great. This store offers a lot of healthy choices!

Reviewed July 9, 2016

We were looking for a cafe close. by for a quick breakfast and coffee. The market was perfect for our needs

Reviewed September 25, 2015 via mobile

I would recommend this place if you are staying in the area and looking for a quick bite to eat. They make the sandwiches on the spot and have a range of other food items, specialty coffee drinks, alcohol as well as some convenience store items you may need while traveling.

The patio looked nice but we decided to eat back at the hotel because we were beat from traveling.

Gave 3 stars because it took a while for service and i thought it was going to be more of a restaurant and not so much of an upscale 7-11 with more options, better food and a nice eating area.

Date of visit: September 2015