“Excelente ”

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #74 of 3,553 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown / Chinatown
Cross street: 11th St NW
Description: Fogo de ChaoR (fo-go dee shoun), is an authentic Southern Brazilian steakhouse. In 1979, FogoR began sharing the gaucho way of preparing meat in Porto Alegre, Brazil. Today, our gaucho chefs still expertly grill each of our 16 cuts of meat and offer you continuous tableside service. We invite you to enjoy the delicious preparations of our gaucho chefs along with our gourmet salad bar, authentic Brazilian side dishes, and award-winning wine list.
Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

As a Brazilian, I recommend this place, the meet is excellent, the service is excellent too... polenta, pão de queijo and fried banana is served in the table ... Congratulations, I feel as if I am in Brazil

1  Thank Dunya I
Write a ReviewReviews (1,483)

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

This was my second visit to Brazilian style steakhouse. The first one was in Sydney Darling harbour. I must say I like the meat mix of Sydney better. Having said that, a complete delight for hungry meat lovers.

Busy place, book early!

Reviewed October 11, 2017

Can't wait to go back here again! The food was delicious and all the steak, chicken and pork you can eat. Although the Market Bar food is delicious I would eat less from that next time so I can keep my card on green longer and keep the meat coming! As long as you can eat it, they will slice it table side! If you can save any room for dessert the Creme Brûlée is amazing! We would have skipped that for being to full but they brought us a complimentary one for our anniversary!

Reviewed October 11, 2017

This was mine and my husband first time at Fogo. We had an excellent experience. The wait staff was friendly. The food was excellent. Great choices of meat with a wonderful salad bar. The cocktail was delicious. We would definitely visit the restaurant again.

Reviewed October 9, 2017

Fantastic meat and a fantastic location where you can slender out into the evening darkness and look towards the capitol! Oh... did i mention the meat is fantastic, though also sort of pricy! You wont regret it, i promiss