“High class experience and food just minutes from the White House!”

Joe's Seafood Prime Steak & Stone Crab
Get food delivered
Ranked #23 of 3,070 Restaurants in Washington DC
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
Description: Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab is the culmination of a partnership between Lettuce Entertain You and Joe's Stone Crab, the legendary seafood restaurant of Miami Beach. Joe's features an extensive selection of seafood, flown in fresh daily, to complement the world's finest Florida Stone Crab claws. Joe's features the signature 16 oz. Bone-In Filet Mignon and 22 oz. New York Strip Steak. Matched with Joe's famous side dishes, dinner only gets better when capped with a slice of key lime pie. Defined by a standard of hospitality born a century ago, Joe’s offers a dining experience that is timeless. Tuxedo-clad service provides a sense of tradition, while delivering the warmth and caring service that has defined Joe’s since 1913.
Reviewed March 7, 2019

Last year, we went to Ocean Prime and Joe's is equally delicious and enjoyable! I highly recommend their filet oscar with big chucks of crabmeat and they definitely do not scrimp on the seafood platter.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed March 6, 2019

My experience was immediately a bad one. Arriving 15 minutes before our reservation, I wanted to get our table and order a drink. The man in charge was very rude and informed me I would have to wait for my entire party. It was the worst and colored my whole experience. The food was fine. Their desserts were really amazing! It was a local hot spot so loud and boisterous even on a Monday.

1  Thank Carpediem425
Reviewed March 4, 2019 via mobile

I came here straight from the airport and I arrived almost 2 hours early for my reservation and they had no problem and I was seated right away. I actually arrived in sweat pants, hoodie & sneakers and also had my luggage(big backpack) they didn’t even think twice about letting me in. We were treated like kings! Service is amazing! Food is sooo good. We got filet & lobster and Mac & cheese, potatoes with the crust on top, Havana pie for dessert.

Wish I lived in DC I’d eat here all the time. Oh and the price was so cheap for fine dining for 2 adults it was $170 with tax & tip.

If you’re in DC you need to eat here trust me it’s soooo worth it!

Reviewed March 4, 2019

During a conference, we stopped by here to taste the Stone Crab. Service is superb and friendly. The bread choices with butter were a great start. Tried out the King Alaskan Crab Roll but I think, I prefer a Lobster Roll better since the Alaskan Crab Roll didn’t had much flavor. The Mahi Mahi was tasty and delicious. It’s a fancy restaurant with personalized service – definitely a plurge if you eat here.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

It’s a really nice and cozy place. The food it’s good and a little pricey. Need to book ahead ow you will be waiting for nearly 1 hour. If you don’t get reservation you can look for a high table or just grab your dinner at the bar, it’s also a good option.

Don’t miss my favorite plate, Seafood Platter, much better than the Crab