“AMAZING! BEST FOOD I HAVE EVER HAD!”

Joe's Seafood Prime Steak & Stone Crab
Get food delivered
Ranked #6 of 3,431 Restaurants in Washington DC
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
Description: Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab is the culmination of a partnership between Lettuce Entertain You and Joe's Stone Crab, the legendary seafood restaurant of Miami Beach. Joe's features an extensive selection of seafood, flown in fresh daily, to complement the world's finest Florida Stone Crab claws. Joe's features the signature 16 oz. Bone-In Filet Mignon and 22 oz. New York Strip Steak. Matched with Joe's famous side dishes, dinner only gets better when capped with a slice of key lime pie. Defined by a standard of hospitality born a century ago, Joe’s offers a dining experience that is timeless. Tuxedo-clad service provides a sense of tradition, while delivering the warmth and caring service that has defined Joe’s since 1913.
Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

Devine! The service was great and the food was even better!! Best Ceaser salad I have ever had! My mother and father had the crab and they loved it! We got the pie for the dessert and wow!!! We got the Hot Fudge, Peaunut Butter, and the Havana pie, all were divine. I would definetly go back and recommend it to a friend.

Date of visit: July 2016
Write a reviewReviews (2,365)

Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

Joe's is a big deal, white tablecloth, tuxedoed-waiter, fine dining experience ...AND WORTH IT !
We "walked in" (with No Reservations) ...were treated graciously and seated quite promptly. Best to call ahead, next time. "Robert", our waiter, was an informative, attentive guide for our evening. After an enjoyable dinner (shrimp w/ lump crab) (halibut for me), we left, thinking-ahead to our next visit to Joe's. (expensive, but a delightful "splurge")

Reviewed July 12, 2016

I went to this restaurant based on the #7 qualification in Trip advisor. But a $200 dinner was not up to standards.
The sole (45 dollar dish) my wife had was overcooked and my scallops were chewy, meaning they were pre frozen and overcooked as well.

Reviewed July 12, 2016

Service was very good. The food was amazing. The mash potatoes and steak was very remarkable for kids. The seafood was great. The whole family really enjoy it .

Reviewed July 12, 2016 via mobile

We both enjoyed fresh fish and the cherry pie. Quality food and service. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.