“Fresh, delicious salads - nice staff”
Review of Cosi

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cosi
Ranked #26 of 178 Nightlife in Washington DC
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We were glad to have found Cosi, after an afternoon of riding bikes in the D.C. area. Close to where you return the DC Bike rentals (http://www.capitalbikeshare.com/) near Metro Center Station, just a block or two away. We wanted a place to get a quick bite to eat, and ordered a couple of salads at Cosi. The salads were delicious and had fresh & tasty ingredients. The staff were friendly and we enjoyed having a nice casual lunch there.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

I visited the airport location at IAD and ordered the TBM sandwich. It features tomatoes, basil, and mozzerella - kind of a caprese salad on bread, I guess. I also added the grilled chicken to the sandwich. Every ingredient was super fresh and tasty. The service was a little iffy, as was the communication in general. But my order arrived without error and was _yummy_!

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Thought i would try here rather than panera next door. Big mistake. Food was average but service was just awful and the place is very dreary looking. Panera for me from now on.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I had the Flatbread, Turkey, and Cranberry. I am not sure what they called it but I got it because the picture looked good.

Wow, it was amazing, and so different. It is nice to have a good change from the typical subs. This was the perfect change.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I assume this is the Panera equivalent for DC. It was really tasty. We had the smoky bbq pizza and some soup. They have great lemonade too.