Good central location close to Capitol Hill/8th Street entertainment district, the National Mall, Washington Nationals Ballpark and local military installations (Washington Navy Yard, Marine Barracks Washington). Just by spending some time in the lobby and sitting at the outside cafe during happy hour, one can feel the energy, positivity and diverse feel of the hotel and its location in the city. Very good service, friendly staff. Nicely styled modern rooms with a very comfortable bed. I would recommend this hotel to anyone coming to the DC area.
Only problem area was parking. Very expensive at $30 a night and there is limited parking space so a parking attendant parks and retrieves your car. For me, this took 25 minutes to get my car in the morning after check out due to only one attendant and a line ahead of me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get away to one of the most beautiful Washington, D.C. hotels on Capitol Hill, Courtyard by Marriott Washington Capitol Hill/Navy Yard. Our modern accommodatioins and attentive staff will provide you with the perfect home away from home! Conveniently located near Nationals Park and local attractions such as monuments, museums and the US Capitol in the up and coming Capitol Riverfront neighborhood, our Capitol Hill hotel is in the heart of Washington, DC office buildings such as Lockheed Martin, Northrup Grumman, Parsons, BAE Systems, General Dynamics and Booz Allen Hamilton just to name a few. We are also surrounded by government agencies such as the US Department of Transportation, DC Health and Family Services, Bureau of Land Management and convenient to the Navy Yard, Joint Base Anacostia Bolling and Ft. McNair. The striking and modern Courtyard by Marriott Washington Capitol Hill/Navy Yard is ideal for business and leisure travelers alike. Top among hotels near Capitol Hill, we offer 2,215 square feet of meeting space that can accommodate up to 180 guests, plus on-site catering from The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect. Enjoy breakfast in the mornings from with delicious Starbucks® coffee or relax with a glass of wine in the evening from The Bistro. You can also stay active during your stay with an on-site 24-hour fitness center, offering cardiovascular equipment, an indoor pool and whirlpool. Our lobby features all of the amenities that saavy travelers have come to expect such as FREE WIFI, a quick print station for your boarding pass to save you time at the airport, comfortable in-room work areas with conveniently located outlets and lighting and a 24-hour business center with a library. The modern lobby would not be complete however without our state-of-the-art GoBoard® that offers directions, up to the minute flight and weather information and information on local attractions with the ability to print you directions! It’s personalized service available at your fingertips! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Courtyard Washington Capitol Hill/Navy Yard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Washington Capitol Hill/Navy Yard Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Hotel Washington Dc
- Marriott Washington Dc
- Courtyard Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Marriott
- Washington Dc Courtyard