Lets start out by saying "yes I know we are in Washington, BUT" My goodness its expensive! The hotel as a whole was fine. Clean and well staffed. Go see Tamika at the bar for happy hour! She makes good peach martini's!
Now for the CONS : Why is it i am paying for breakfast? Is $200+ a night not enough for breakfast? small sandwich, small coffee, small prepackaged juice +tip = $14, Hint: subway is next door. Not much to do (except when baseball is in town) but you should go up to 8th street for restaurants galore! ($10 cab ride tip included) Also Choose high level floors and low number rooms for a good view. otherwise you will be looking at the side of a building.
Would I stay here again? let me think about it.......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get away to one of the most beautiful Washington, D.C. hotels on Capitol Hill, Courtyard by Marriott Washington Capitol Hill/Navy Yard. Our modern accommodatioins and attentive staff will provide you with the perfect home away from home! Conveniently located near Nationals Park and local attractions such as monuments, museums and the US Capitol in the up and coming Capitol Riverfront neighborhood, our Capitol Hill hotel is in the heart of Washington, DC office buildings such as Lockheed Martin, Northrup Grumman, Parsons, BAE Systems, General Dynamics and Booz Allen Hamilton just to name a few. We are also surrounded by government agencies such as the US Department of Transportation, DC Health and Family Services, Bureau of Land Management and convenient to the Navy Yard, Joint Base Anacostia Bolling and Ft. McNair. The striking and modern Courtyard by Marriott Washington Capitol Hill/Navy Yard is ideal for business and leisure travelers alike. Top among hotels near Capitol Hill, we offer 2,215 square feet of meeting space that can accommodate up to 180 guests, plus on-site catering from The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect. Enjoy breakfast in the mornings from with delicious Starbucks® coffee or relax with a glass of wine in the evening from The Bistro. You can also stay active during your stay with an on-site 24-hour fitness center, offering cardiovascular equipment, an indoor pool and whirlpool. Our lobby features all of the amenities that saavy travelers have come to expect such as FREE WIFI, a quick print station for your boarding pass to save you time at the airport, comfortable in-room work areas with conveniently located outlets and lighting and a 24-hour business center with a library. The modern lobby would not be complete however without our state-of-the-art GoBoard® that offers directions, up to the minute flight and weather information and information on local attractions with the ability to print you directions! It’s personalized service available at your fingertips! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Washington Capitol Hill/Navy Yard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Washington Capitol Hill/Navy Yard Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Hotel Washington Dc
- Marriott Washington Dc
- Courtyard Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Marriott
- Washington Dc Courtyard