My Daughter lives in the area and went and visited her for her Birthday. I am a Marriott Elite so I stay at Courtyards quite a bit. This by far is one of the nicest ones anywhere. Got a great rate($79 a nt) for 2 weekend nights by prepaying. Arrived DCA airport at 9pm. Cab ride from airport was $16.48 and took like 15 minutes. Dwayne greeted us and welcomed us to the Courtyard. He was awesome. Told him I prefer high room and he upgraded us to the penthouse. We were hungry and ate at the Lobby Bistro. Food and Service was excellent. Got to our room and it was incredible. Great View. Super clean. Beds were awesome. Bathroom was very big and supplied with Paul Mitchell products. From what I heard that the area used to be not so good. Now, its really nice. Within 500 feet of the hotel there is a Subway, 5 Guys, a CVS,
a liquor store,a Starbucks, an outdoor ice skating rink and the Navy/Yard rail station. During the morning you see lots of folks walking their dogs. Parking is free on the street if you can find a spot. Had a Great Time staying here and without a doubt will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get away to one of the most beautiful Washington, D.C., hotels on Capitol Hill! Our modern accommodations and attentive staff will provide you with the perfect home away from home!Conveniently located near Nationals Park and local attractions such as monuments, museums and the US Capitol in the up and coming Capitol Riverfront neighborhood. We are in the heart of Washington, DC office buildings such as Lockheed Martin, Northrup Grumman, Parsons, BAE Systems, General Dynamics and Booz Allen Hamilton just to name a few. We are also surrounded by government agencies such as the US Department of Transportation, DC Health and Family Services, Bureau of Land Management and convenient to the Navy Yard, Joint Base Anacostia Bolling and Ft. McNair. The striking and modern Courtyard by Marriott Capitol Hill/Navy Yard is ideal for business and leisure travelers alike. Top among hotels near Capitol Hill, we offer 2,215 square feet of meeting space that can accommodate up to 180 guests, plus on-site catering from The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect. Enjoy breakfast in the mornings from with delicious Starbucks® coffee or relax with a glass of wine in the evening from The Bistro. You can also stay active during your stay with an on-site 24-hour fitness center, offering cardiovascular equipment, an indoor pool and whirlpool. Our lobby features all of the amenities that saavy travelers have come to expect such as FREE WIFI, a quick print station for your boarding pass to save you time at the airport, comfortable in-room work areas with conveniently located outlets and lighting and a 24-hour business center with a library. The modern lobby would not be complete however without our state-of-the-art GoBoard® that offers directions, up to the minute flight and weather information and information on local attractions with the ability to print you directions! It’s personalized service available at your fingertips! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Cancelon, Marriott, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Courtyard Washington Capitol Hill/Navy Yard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Washington Capitol Hill/Navy Yard Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Hotel Washington Dc
- Marriott Washington Dc
- Courtyard Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Courtyard
- Washington Dc Marriott