“Best massage in a long time”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Nusta Spa

Nusta Spa
MD
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Best massage in a long time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

We made reservations at this spa because is came highly recommended. We were not disappointed. I didn't want the massage to be over! From the moment we entered the spa, we found it welcoming and inviting. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The lounge area was comfortable and cozy. I would return in a heartbeat!

Visited February 2013

New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Overpriced and Pretentious”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

A few months ago I purchased a gift certificate for a mini facial and some other services for a friend of mine. She is like a sister to me so I wanted to do something special for her birthday. The reason I am writing this now is because she and I were just talking and I started fuming. According to her, the front desk was so busy talking on the phone that they didn't even notice her. She was finally checked in and ushered to a changing area that was open and connected to the bathroom. The waiting area was dimly lit and there was only water and granola bars to munch on. The facialist pressured her through the whole facial to buy products that she "needed" and her appointment was only1/2 hour! That set the tone for her experience and it was downhill from there. Long story short, save your money and take your friend to dinner instead!

Visited May 2012
10 Thank DaddyO35
Stafford, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Paradise in D.C.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012

I took my girls (ages 16 and 22) to Nusta Spa and experienced a bit of paradise! The front desk staff were friendly and courteous. The atmosphere and decor offered a sense of tranquility.....making me forget about my stresses outside the spa. The tea that was available was excellent, as well as the cucumber water, lemon water, and snack mixtures. My daughters came out of their treatments in a dreamy state with a smile on their faces. One received a facial and the other a massage. They both were very pleased with their experiences! I was very impressed with the entire staff and will be returning in the future. Hopefully soon!!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Missy B
Amberg, Germany
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Great day spa”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2012

My friends and I were in DC for a girls trip. We arranged treatments for all 3 of us at the same time which was not easy to do in DC after calling around several spas. Between all of us we tried the 50 minute Reflexology, 50 minute hot stone massage, 50 minute deep tissue massage and a 25 minute scalp massage. We all thoroughly enjoyed our treatments. The only downside really is there is no sauna or steamroom and the bathroom/changing area is a little cramped if there are many people. Other than that it was a nice experience. Check out the website b/c they had a coupon for treatment discounts while we were there.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank bbrat
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Don't get robbed with your face mask on, eyes closed while listening to nice music.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2012

Be leery about getting added on treatments at this spa. It's like you are getting robbed without a weapon being drawn. I just had a facial ( 50 min) and I added on a microdermabrasion treatment for $85.00 which lasted 5 minutes. The $25.00 treatment is $140.00. The add on service cost is triple what the full service cost is. Here is the math. $140/25min is $5.60 per minute. $85/5 is $17.00 per min. Nice spa but don't let your purse strings loose unless you count the cost with the ridiculous markups.

Visited December 2011