“Best Salsa Anywhere!”

Neighborhood: Upper Northwest
Rock Hill, SC
“Best Salsa Anywhere!”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Great little restaurant. Nice servers. Great frozen beverages. My most favorite thing was the homemade fresh salsa with thick chunks of tomato and just the right amount of cilantro. Chips were delightful too. We were so full of chips and salsa that we ordered from the appetizer menu. I chose fried chicken filled corn tortillas with guac and sour cream. Yum! Give it a try next time you are in DC!

• Visited May 2013

HYATTSVILLE
“Very enjoyable!”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I've eaten at Guapos twice. I ate inside on a chilly day - highly recommend the soup! And outside on a warm day - highly recommend the sangria! I've been to Guapos with a friend and with my family. Both times, I had a very enjoyable experience. the service can be a bit slow, depending on how busy the place is. But the food is very tasty ,and the atmosphere is pleasant - not a raucous as many restaurants of this size.

• Visited May 2012
Alexandria, Virginia
“Bar area perfect for group events.”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Friendly bar staff and good margaritas made for a perfect night with friends. No rush, very relaxed, great drinks, very good service. An unexpected perfect destination for a large group gathering.

• Visited March 2013
New York City, New York
“good food, good drinks, good price”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I though the food was good and reasonably priced, and a good portion as well. The drinks were also very good. The place had a nice chill atmosphere. I would go there again and I would recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited April 2012
Reading, Pennsylvania
“A really fun place”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I don't like Mexican food that much, but I really like to go to Guapos. I usually get either the quesadillas, which they're willing to customize for me, or the plantains. I've spent a lot of time in Central America, and the plantains always take me back. The best part of Guapos are the drinks, though. They have all kinds of margaritas, which are a little pricey but very worth it. I highly recommend the special margarita with the Corona, too. The service has always been wonderful.

• Visited October 2012