“Best Burger.”

Five Guys
Ranked #1,908 of 3,342 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Best fast food burger in America in my opinion. Plenty of toppings, fries are excellent and free peanuts for starters. A lot better than In-N-Out.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Gross hamburgers and fries. The peanuts were the only good things here. I ate them and threw them all over the place like a crazed monky.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

I really like Five Guys burgers and fries. Sometimes I wish they had more of a menu offering - even just some milk shakes or chicken sandwich options. Good for what they're known for. . .

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We had to stop by. We had heard wbout this chain and since we didn't have them back home, when we saw one we just had to try it. good burgers and fries. Worth a stop.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

If you like fries, you'll love this place, It was once said to me, that I should order either fries or a burger, but not both... because they pile it on and you'll never finish. Complimentary peanuts all over the place. Amazingly, not too many on the floor.