“review”

DAS Ethiopian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
DAS Ethiopian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #76 of 3,283 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: Ethiopian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Terrific service and food. Very accomodating, comfortable, and intimate. Food background, description and traditions described by waitress. 2 couples in our group. My brother&his wife from Boston, I and my wife from Rockville,MD. hit a home run coming to this resturant.

There are newer reviews for DAS Ethiopian Restaurant

Reviewed November 21, 2012

I'm vegan and I ate at this restaurant with my onmi friend. We shared the vegetarian sampler and both of us thoroughly enjoyed trying all the delicious dishes. The portion was very generous and we ended up leaving quite a lot of the meal.
I would definitely recommend this restaurant for veggies and omnis alike.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

The hospitality was amazing. The best place to first try Ethiopian. Also great for large groups! Ambiance of Georgetown was a bonus!

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Great service and great menu in a great location on M Street. Good selection of wines. I will definitely go again. The vegetarian sampler is a must!

Reviewed October 20, 2012

I normally eat Ethiopian by U street, such as Dukem, but thankfully I found DAS, so I had Ethiopian food within walking distance of my hotel in DuPont Circle. Great food, great staff, will be my restaurant of choice whenever I'm nearby.