“This place is a little on the pricy side and not all that tasty. My greek salad had iceberg lettuce (rabbit food?) and...”
Review of Taverna the Greek Islands - CLOSED

Neighborhood: Capitol Hill
Neighborhood: Capitol Hill
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
Reviewed January 9, 2008

This place is a little on the pricy side and not all that tasty. My greek salad had iceberg lettuce (rabbit food?) and what was supposed to be Greek dressing was more like Italian vinaigrette. There was only 1 or 2 greek olives in the salad. I think when I was poking through the salad with my fork I heard one scream, "Come and find me if you can!" I wouldn't suggest going to this place.

“Fantastic lamb dishes.”
Reviewed December 3, 2007

Fantastic lamb dishes.

“Spotty. Most appetizers...”
Reviewed November 26, 2007

Spotty. Most appetizers are really good.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Best fries on the Hill, fantastic mousaka”
Reviewed November 26, 2007

Best fries on the Hill, fantastic mousaka