“Best cannoli ever!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
Transit: Metro stop red line Dupont Circle, Q Street Exit
Description: Located in the heart of the Dupont Circle area for more than 24 years, Odeon Cafe is located conveniently only two+ blocks from the Metro, offering an exciting culinary experience within an inviting atmosphere. Our newly renovated two-story dining room provides a beautiful and spacious bar where you can relax during happy hour or while awaiting a table. Our comfortable seating includes intimate tables for two and space for families or even parties of ten or more. We have a good selection of Italian, American and French wines and champagnes, available by the glass or bottle. Thus you are sure to find an appropriate spirit to enhance any of our entrees. Our colorful continental decor, along with the savory aromas of Italian cooking, help create the ambience that makes the Odeon Cafe a wonderful place to visit. Odeon Cafe will be serving a traditional 3-course Thanksgiving Day feast on 11/22/07 for $18.95, as well as its regular menu.
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Love this restaurant. We go every time we visit D.C. The food is good. The service is friendly. The prices are reasonable. The brandy cream sauce is fabulous on any type pasta. The best thing is the cannoli. It is the best.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Went back to Odeon after a few years absence and it was still very good. It was a miserable night weather-wise and the place was not too crowded but the place was as much fun as I remembered it. We were four and we ordered drinks that came chilled and in generous glasses. We shared a pizza and calamari as a first course and both were excellent. For main courses I had the veal saltimbocca and was excellent, two others split a pasta and the sea bass, both thumps up, and the fourth had the special pasta with sausages and also good. For dessert we split the special cake and ice cream which was enough for us since we had had a big meal. This place is been there for a long time but it is a sleeper, I have to remember to go back soon.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Not sure why this is listed as being in Washington, Pennsylvania! This is in Dupont Circle, Washington, D.C. on Connecticut Avenue!

Very tasty mid-day meal was a pleasurable dining experience all around. The food was wonderful, the service was excellent, and the ambiance was great! I definitely will be back!

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Our hotel was in Dupont Circle, so we were looking for a moderate priced restaurant in the area. This restaurant fit the bill. I liked the table by the window, the white tablecloth and the excellent service. The food was good. I had veal with mushrooms, my husband had lasagne. My dinner was prepared very well, tender meat and just the righ amount of mushrooms in the sauce. My husband found his lasagne adequate, not exceptional or memorable.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Very good food at a good value. Not a large or fancy restaurant. Just good food and good wine. House wine is very good as are the daily specials. Excellent service when we dined. I would recommend Odeon to anyone that enjoys Italian food.