“Very Good”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
Transit: Metro stop red line Dupont Circle, Q Street Exit
Description: Located in the heart of the Dupont Circle area for more than 24 years, Odeon Cafe is located conveniently only two+ blocks from the Metro, offering an exciting culinary experience within an inviting atmosphere. Our newly renovated two-story dining room provides a beautiful and spacious bar where you can relax during happy hour or while awaiting a table. Our comfortable seating includes intimate tables for two and space for families or even parties of ten or more. We have a good selection of Italian, American and French wines and champagnes, available by the glass or bottle. Thus you are sure to find an appropriate spirit to enhance any of our entrees. Our colorful continental decor, along with the savory aromas of Italian cooking, help create the ambience that makes the Odeon Cafe a wonderful place to visit. Odeon Cafe will be serving a traditional 3-course Thanksgiving Day feast on 11/22/07 for $18.95, as well as its regular menu.
Central Texas
“Very Good”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Very good food at a good value. Not a large or fancy restaurant. Just good food and good wine. House wine is very good as are the daily specials. Excellent service when we dined. I would recommend Odeon to anyone that enjoys Italian food.

Havertown, Pennsylvania
“Great place to host a party in DC”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We had a group of 20 in their upstairs, private dining room to celebrate my son's birthday. The food was very good and the service was friendly and excellent. The prices were also reasonable. They managed to keep track of drinks and dinner on ten separate checks and get everyone served in a timely way. They were also extremely accommodating in helping me to organize the event via phone from Philadelphia. I would definitely go back for a return visit.

• Visited September 2013
“A Great Meal that started with 'Hello' and a Smile”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

From our hotel, we strolled down Connecticut Avenue trying to pick a restaurant for dinner. We walked past several great restaurants including "Odeon". Each one had a great menu and al fresco dining. We walked back to Odeon because we were greeted with a smile and hello as we passed. No one else had done so. We sat along the street and enjoyed an excellent meal with excellent service. When bread and olive oil/herbs were served, the bread was warm and could have been a meal on its own. I had the tortellini and my husband had a seafood meal. We were so full that we never made it to dessert. The food was great but the attentive service was to be remembered. We will visit again and spread the word.

1 Thank sal1107
New York City, New York
“Very good”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We were looking for a place to eat and we found this place. It was a Wednesday night and not crowded. It is nice to have a reasonably priced meal in DC. The pasta and pizzas were very good. We were a party of seven and we all enjoyed our meal. The service was very good. Would definitely go back.

Seattle, Washington
“Neighborhood pizza”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I was on a stroll in the Dupont Circle neighborhood when my stomach told me it was time for lunch. The Odeon Cafe looked interesting so I went in. It is a nice looking restaurant that looks like it had been a bank at one time. The bar is along the left wall with table seating on the right. There is also a dining area upstairs. It was a pretty steamy day so I went for a glass of the house pinot grigio. For lunch i had a margherita pizza. Being a transplanted New Yorker I am particular about the crust on a pizza. This one was perfect, nice and firm. The toppings were fresh and good. Prices are reasonable and the portion size is just right. Check out Odeon Cafe next time you are in the neighborhood. I will.

• Visited August 2013