“Couldn't get in at 5:20pm with kids!”
Review of Bottom Line Saloon

Bottom Line Saloon
Ranked #579 of 3,482 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We were excited to try this place and we arrived about 5:20pm with our two kids (ages 10 and 13). Upon reaching the front door, we were told that no kids are allowed after 5pm. 5PM?! I could see 8 or 9, but 5??? Disappointed.

Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

A downstairs dive bar. Food was average but good nice selection of choices. Great music new top 40 with mixed in goodies like prince, michael , bon jovi. Drinks are a good poor ordered a voda n red bull to pep me up after my flight from europe. Got a glass full of vodka with a can of red bull. Mixed crowd young college aged mixed with mid-30's. over all had a good time. Oh the staff was nice the door guy and waiters were cool bar tender she was ehhh

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Service was ok but a little on the slow side. Food was straightforward but nothing to write home about. I had a Cobb Salad ... pretty dull. My friend had a burger -- it is served on a rectangular bun not a round bun. The basement bar looks fun especially for the stodgy K Street corridor surroundings, but who wants to eat in a dark cavern on a sunny, nice day? I think the bar might be fun otherwise there are many better places for lunch in the area.

Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

A budget oasis in DC. Decent 3.00 margaritas. Free tacos on Wednesdays. Just what you want from a dive bar. No more. No less.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

the place had a nice location - around the corner from our hotel and was actually open on Sunday evening. The wait staff was okay - not great and the food was a little greasy.