“Sidewalk lunch on a sunny day”
Review of Bottom Line Saloon

Bottom Line Saloon
Ranked #593 of 3,368 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Service was ok but a little on the slow side. Food was straightforward but nothing to write home about. I had a Cobb Salad ... pretty dull. My friend had a burger -- it is served on a rectangular bun not a round bun. The basement bar looks fun especially for the stodgy K Street corridor surroundings, but who wants to eat in a dark cavern on a sunny, nice day? I think the bar might be fun otherwise there are many better places for lunch in the area.

Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

A budget oasis in DC. Decent 3.00 margaritas. Free tacos on Wednesdays. Just what you want from a dive bar. No more. No less.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

the place had a nice location - around the corner from our hotel and was actually open on Sunday evening. The wait staff was okay - not great and the food was a little greasy.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Title says it all. Good place to watch the game or have a pint I guess but I wouldn't go out of my way to go here again. Granted, I went on a monday night so it was quite dead but I wouldn't say it had much charm or ambiance. Food wasn't bad I think there are better choices in DC for a pint.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Went there to watch our team play and found the food and atmosphere pleasant and welcoming. Literally a basement bar, a fun location to meet other ex-pat fans, some who were traveling and others who now live in the area. Very reasonable prices. Restrooms need serious cleaning and updating but still a fun venue.