“Good Dinner”

Roti Modern Mediterranean
Order Online
Ranked #407 of 3,938 Restaurants in Washington DC
Description: Roti Modern Mediterranean combines the best flavors from around the Mediterranean with the freshest and highest quality ingredients to prove food can be healthy and hearty at the same time. Whether your diet is vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, keto, paleo, or just hungry our personalized dining experience ensures you will love your meal! For dine-in, takeout, or catering our Mediterranean food ensures that everybody will be satisfied.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Restaurant is like many trendy restaurants where you select a base of salad or rice, pick a protein like chicken or beef or lamb balls or salmon, then select from a brunch of other toppings. Food tasted very fresh. We enjoyed it for a simple, fast lunch or dinner. This location is in Foggy Bottom next to GW University.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (122)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was the first time my husband and I had tried this chain which is the mediterranean version of Chipotle. I loved the tasty falafel and choices of salad toppings available. I also asked to have both hot sauces - red and green on top of my salad. Every thing tasted so fresh and well marinated. I especially loved the wheatberry salad. A line quickly formed at dinner time but the efficient service got the line through pretty quickly.

2  Thank 3carol8888
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place was great. This was our first visit and weren't used format, they kept up the busy pace, but helped us ignorant country folk figure out how and what to order. Best service I've had at a counter service restaurant in a long time. The food was great too!

Reviewed August 2, 2019 via mobile

The employees were friendly and the bread was good, but otherwise my food was disappointing. It was ok for fast casual but I’d only go again if I had limited other choices. My friend liked his steak pita, but he just had meat and bread.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 11, 2019 via mobile

Pleased with the Roti Chicken rice plate, as well as steak rice plate. Chicken was filled with flavor, but not so much worth the steak. Roasted red pepper sauce was nice, as was the Kale salad. Reasonably priced. Will be in DC a week and will certainly be back.

Date of visit: July 2019