TripAdvisor
Washington DC
Post
Inbox
Search

“Great selection of fresh vegetables and good tasting falafel”

Roti Modern Mediterranean
Order Online
Ranked #408 of 3,940 Restaurants in Washington DC
Description: Roti Modern Mediterranean combines the best flavors from around the Mediterranean with the freshest and highest quality ingredients to prove food can be healthy and hearty at the same time. Whether your diet is vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, keto, paleo, or just hungry our personalized dining experience ensures you will love your meal! For dine-in, takeout, or catering our Mediterranean food ensures that everybody will be satisfied.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was the first time my husband and I had tried this chain which is the mediterranean version of Chipotle. I loved the tasty falafel and choices of salad toppings available. I also asked to have both hot sauces - red and green on top of my salad. Every thing tasted so fresh and well marinated. I especially loved the wheatberry salad. A line quickly formed at dinner time but the efficient service got the line through pretty quickly.

Date of visit: September 2019
2  Thank 3carol8888
Write a reviewReviews (122)

Reviewed September 14, 2019

This place was great. This was our first visit and weren't used format, they kept up the busy pace, but helped us ignorant country folk figure out how and what to order. Best service I've had at a counter service restaurant in a long time. The food was great too!

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 2, 2019 via mobile

The employees were friendly and the bread was good, but otherwise my food was disappointing. It was ok for fast casual but I’d only go again if I had limited other choices. My friend liked his steak pita, but he just had meat and bread.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 11, 2019 via mobile

Pleased with the Roti Chicken rice plate, as well as steak rice plate. Chicken was filled with flavor, but not so much worth the steak. Roasted red pepper sauce was nice, as was the Kale salad. Reasonably priced. Will be in DC a week and will certainly be back.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 9, 2019

Didn't plan to come to this place but before hopped on the metro needed to eat. This was BY FAR the best option so close to foggy bottom metro stop
Meats and taste, flavors of the food were AWESOME ! Fast service and would stop there again !

Date of visit: July 2019