My husband and I stayed at the Residence Inn for 4 nights over Thanksgiving and we were extremely happy with our stay. Here are some of the things we liked:
- Very close to the Metro - we used it a LOT
- We asked for a room high up and we were given a room on the top floor - so no noise from the nearby train tracks.
- Our room was very spacious! Full kitchen, eating area, sitting area, bedroom area, bathroom.
- Nice shop located in the lobby to buy snacks, drinks, wine, souviners, etc.
- Breakfast was included and was very good. Not too crowded until the days after Thanksgiving when it was so packed with families that we brought our food back up to our room to eat.
- Complementary dinner buffet was served twice while we were there.
- It's within easy walking distance to the National Mall, Capitol, museums, etc.
- There were several small places to eat nearby such as Potbelly's, Starbucks, etc. but we didn't get a chance to try any out.
- I wish we would have had time to try out the nice swimming pool and work out room.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting DC. We would stay there again or maybe next time we will stay in a different part of town just to experience a new area.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Inn Washington, DC/Capitol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Washington, Dc/Capitol Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Residence Inn