My family of two adults and two teenagers just spent two nights at the Hampton Inn Convention Center Washington DC. At first we thought the area was "iffy" - but far from that. The "fantastic" Washington metro was within 2 blocks - Great eateries on 7th street - 2 blocks. We took the metro to an evening Nationals game and the area was fine when we got off the metro and the walk back to the hotel. Hotel staff was exceptional - as always! I had forgotten my book in our auto - the valet was so nice - I asked if I could get to my vehicle to retrieve book - he said "no" but he would go and get. He brought the car around and I was so embarrassed as I hadn't brought any tip money with me. He was very gracious and the next day I made sure I gave him a tip - he just grinned! Would recommend this hotel and will stay there on our next trip to DC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 13 story hotel offers 228 rooms/suites complemented by public facilities which include a newly renovated lobby and breakfast area, a new bar, as well as a business center, guest laundry facility, suite shop, fitness center, meeting rooms, indoor pool with spa and valet parking garage. Each guestroom is finely appointed in a contemporary design with upscale touches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn Washington, DC - Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Washington, Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hampton Inn