From Sydney Australia. Stayed for 2 nights in October, family of 4 in a double queen room. As with all Hiltons this one had immaculate linen & pillows. Air con in the room was a bit noisy. The complimentary breakfast was accceptable but the variety was not as goood as other chains I have stayed at. The hotel is located close enough to the city for restaurants etc but is a bit far to walk to all the sightseeing attractions unless you enjoy a lot of walking. As another reviewer pointed out I was also a bit concerned re the homeless people who congregrate in the nearby streets and I made a point of walking my family back from dinner via 7th St rather than 6th St. Front desk staff were not very happy although to their credit I was given a room around 10am when I flew in from Vegas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 13 story hotel offers 228 rooms/suites complemented by public facilities which include a newly renovated lobby and breakfast area, a new bar, as well as a business center, guest laundry facility, suite shop, fitness center, meeting rooms, indoor pool with spa and valet parking garage. Each guestroom is finely appointed in a contemporary design with upscale touches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelPower, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Washington, DC - Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Washington, Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hampton Inn