Lowest prices for your stay
$341
$341
Priceline
$268
Hampton.com$341
Hotels.com$341
travelup.com
2,166 results
All reviews complimentary breakfast valet parking minute walk homeless people union station fresh fruit few blocks convenient location within walking distance indoor pool would definitely stay here again front desk staff white house chinatown lobby inns mall
Selected filters
Reviewed September 7, 2016

I stayed at this hotel with a group of coworkers for the Labor Day weekend. What a great choice. The hotel has the perfect location. All the employees were great and very attentive. Rooms were nice, clean and very spacious. One of the best experience we had in our trip was the bartender. He was a bomb!!!! Very friendly, respectful, polite, charismatic and the best part he can make good drinks. I really recommend this place just made sure to look for "Moe" the bartender…..

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Allen D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Washington Downtown Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2016

Thank you for your recent stay at the Hampton Inn by Hilton Washington Downtown Convention Center! I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to provide your kind words.. I will make sure that I share this with Mert directly he is, indeed, one of our best :) I will also share with our entire team at our daily huddle and weekly manager's meeting. Please know that you're more than welcome to come back and visit us anytime you're in the Washington, DC area.

Reviewed September 5, 2016

Stayed in the hampton inn for 2 nights with my friends. First time visiting Washington DC so wanted to do all the normal touristy things. The location was perfect for us. We got Ubers anywhere we wanted to go but they were always $7 or below. Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. After we got stuck in a heavy thunder storm, we were greeted at the hotel with towels to keep us dry. The hotel also had complimentary breakfast, including waffles, fruit, muffins, bagels etc. the average breakfast. Also at reception they had complimentary cookies. They were gorgeous!! Didn't have time to use pool facilities but they looked good. Great price aswell! Overall great visit, highly recommend :)

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 2, 2016

A serene place to be. Complimentary breakfast and a walking distance from the Thai and Chinese restaurants and a few blocks from China town, this hotel is ideal for a first time visitor . And the Metro is only a few blocks away.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

We often stay at Hampton Inns when we travel because they consistently deliver high quality for a mid-range hotel. I must say though that I would give this particular location a mixed review. On the positive side, the hotel was well priced, had attentive staff, and a good complimentary breakfast. It was also within walking distance to the mall, museums, and a variety of restaurants (including the fabulous Poets and Busboys restaurant/bookstore around the corner). On the not-so-positive side though, it was an older property with smaller darker rooms than I've come to expect from Hampton and its location required walking past an area with beggars and homeless people to get to the closest Metro stop. I didn't mind sharing food with needy folks on our way out sightseeing in the mornings, but I was uncomfortable walking through that area after dark.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Carolinas09

Thank you for taking the time to sharing your experience with me. I would like to apologize that your recent stay was not satisfactory and appreciate your feedback.

You’re a valued customer; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. This area is changing very fast and we are all looking forward to this area being the "New" Downtown. We look forward to serving you again when your travels bring you back to the area.

Regards,

Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

Nice accommodations. Breakfast in am. Looks like Hyatt Place. Definitely worth the price. Lot of construction but they work around it next door to Nationals. Say and Iistwned to Springsteen last night. Go for it.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to sharing your experience with me. Yes we are walking distance to The Verizon Center. Perfect for all concerts. We look forward to hosting you on your next trip.

Thanks!!!