Typical Hampton Inn with a very expensive valet service. I must say that the breakfast is great with fresh fruit, the best I have had in the Hampton Inns. The staff of the breakfast area is very friendly and are personal, I lake that. The elevator is slow and sometime you have to wait long.
The Wifi is free but slow, you have to reconnect several times a day. It takes a long time (5 minted) for the shower to be warm. Start you breakfast as early as you can, it can be very crowded in the breakfast area. The TV signal is sometimes very week and you are unable to follow any program on TV.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 13 story hotel offers 228 rooms/suites complemented by public facilities which include a newly renovated lobby and breakfast area, a new bar, as well as a business center, guest laundry facility, suite shop, fitness center, meeting rooms, indoor pool with spa and valet parking garage. Each guestroom is finely appointed in a contemporary design with upscale touches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Washington, DC - Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Washington, Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hampton Inn