Worst experience so far. Our flight was delayed due to weather conditions, so we checked in late in this hotel. We have already booked the hotel online for 4 nights. So when we arrived early morning, the receptionist which we later found out to be the GM, told us they dont have any rooms available. My husband and I were so annoyed. We got stuck in the airport overnight then we arrived in this hotel practically just telling us they already gave out our room. So beware if you booked in this hotel, then flights got delayed you may end up having no hotel room at all. The GM instead of helping us out, insisting on they will charge us because it is a "no show". I cant believe that. We are there, with no room, being charged a fee, not getting a room...really worst hotel ever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 13 story hotel offers 228 rooms/suites complemented by public facilities which include a newly renovated lobby and breakfast area, a new bar, as well as a business center, guest laundry facility, suite shop, fitness center, meeting rooms, indoor pool with spa and valet parking garage. Each guestroom is finely appointed in a contemporary design with upscale touches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Hampton Inn Washington, DC - Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Washington, Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hampton Inn