Good place to stay for a weekend.Room was clean and smell clean. Javier at the front desk was very nice and helpful,asked for a rollerbed and had it in less then 10 minutes.
Breakfast was good but can get crowded after 9am.
Walking distance to national mall...
Good asian food just two blocks away in china town.
Kids had a great time at the pool while we worked out.
Gave 4 stars and not 5 because just one elevator was workin.
Valet was very expensive $50 plus per night,stood 3 nights. Valet guy was not helpful.
Would stay again but park somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 13 story hotel offers 228 rooms/suites complemented by public facilities which include a newly renovated lobby and breakfast area, a new bar, as well as a business center, guest laundry facility, suite shop, fitness center, meeting rooms, indoor pool with spa and valet parking garage. Each guestroom is finely appointed in a contemporary design with upscale touches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Washington, DC - Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Washington, Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hampton Inn