Took my son to DC for sightseeing. Booked Hampton Inn because of reviews on this site. Overall it was a good hotel. Couldn't check in till after 4pm. This was tough because of a red eye the night before. The y did have a bag check in handy and the valet staff was very friendly. Location is a little far out for the Monuments etc.. but was never more than a 8.00$ taxi ride. Around the corner on 7th street there were decent restaurant , Ruby Tuesdays, Pot Belly for sandwiches. Not an area I would walk around at during evening though. Would recommend taking Gray Line tour to Gettysburg. It was a full day trip but a break after all the walking. Weather was warm and humid but occasional rain broke it up. Very neat town would return again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 13 story hotel offers 228 rooms/suites complemented by public facilities which include a newly renovated lobby and breakfast area, a new bar, as well as a business center, guest laundry facility, suite shop, fitness center, meeting rooms, indoor pool with spa and valet parking garage. Each guestroom is finely appointed in a contemporary design with upscale touches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn Washington, DC - Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Washington, Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hampton Inn