I stayed here for 2 nights in July/August 2012 and it was fantastic. Staff extremely helpful & friendly and even though renovations had started the day I arrived, nothing was a bother to them. The concierge assisted me with transport around DC and provided maps to navigate to the tourists sights. The room was large, clean & bed comfy, with a microwave and with free WiFi. There was also a great list of nearby restaurants of all different varieties provided in the rooms, Breakfast was great with a different variety each day and a small grocery store to purchase snacks & even frozen meals.. A short walk to Chinatown & shopping and a little further to some of the tourist sights like the National Archives. I was very happy with my stay here and would not hesitate to recommend to anyone travelling to DC for business or pleasure,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 13 story hotel offers 228 rooms/suites complemented by public facilities which include a newly renovated lobby and breakfast area, a new bar, as well as a business center, guest laundry facility, suite shop, fitness center, meeting rooms, indoor pool with spa and valet parking garage. Each guestroom is finely appointed in a contemporary design with upscale touches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hampton Inn Washington, DC - Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Washington, Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hampton Inn