“We love Nooshi” 4 of 5 bubbles

Nooshi
Ranked #602 of 3,189 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Thai
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
Germantown, Maryland
“We love Nooshi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

Our son ( in middle school at the time) was introduced to Nooshi (Oodles Noodles at that time) by a friend. He loved it so much that we all went to try it. My favorite (and his) is Peanut Noodles -my husband loves the spicier stuff - Phuket Noodles and others. Also, excellent Thai Ice Tea, and Coconut Ice Cream. It is a mixed Asian menu- a lot of Thai inspired dishes, but something for everyone. We have not been disappointed with the food or the service. We try to go anytime we are in DC for any reason. Our only complaint is that they no longer have the curry puffs appetizer that we all loved.
My son chose this restaurant to propose to his (now) wife and went by early to enlist the staff to help with the plan. BTW, his wife loves the Honey Chicken.

• Visited December 2012

• Korean first
Santorini, Greece
“Delicious rainbow salad”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

I felt like a healthy dinner so visited Nooshi and ordered their rainbow salad amongst other things (dragon dim sum was delicious too!). The salad was full of delicious fresh ingredients including mint, paw paw, red cabage etc with a sprinkling of crunchy honeyed walnuts throughout - yum!

Visited July 2013
New York City, New York
“Just Plain Okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

So I went for dinner afterwork with a friend. The happy hour or "Crazy Hour" as they call it, was amazing, $3.75 for a 20oz beer is unbelievable for a drink in downtown DC.

The food was just okay. The sushi to rice ratio was way rice heavy. That being said the fish was fresh and tasty, just far to much rice.

If in the area and its 3-7pm and you want a few drinks this is the place to go. If you want great sushi go somewhere else.

Washington, DC
“Slow service, good sushi, average Thai, always crowded”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

I work near Nooshi/Oodles Noodles and have eaten here plenty of times...your best bet is to do the take out, call and place your order at least 20 minutes before you leave the door. The restaurant service is sloooow. The wait staff is very friendly and they want your business. I ordered the rainbow roll because according to the menu it didn't have avocado...it does, in fact, have avocado. Even though I kept it and just took the avocado off the top, it was still taken off my bill. The waitress had offered dessert but I had to go back to work. Went back to the office smiling at the unexpected service. Their thai fried rice is just rice with maybe two other ingredients, way below par compared to what you get at other thai restaurants. The portion sizes are just enough for the meal, no left overs. A bit noisy, you can here conversations all around you and from across the aisle. Overall, I recommend eating here, just allow yourself extra time.

Chevy Chase, Maryland
“Great Service Makes Great Food Taste Even Better”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Nooshi is a hotspot for great food and great service. I tried several sushi rolls and I was very pleased with the quality. Special thanks to Jenny she was very attentive.