“Fantastic!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
Cross street: S Street
Transit: RED line metro stop(Dupont Circle, Q street exit)
Reviewed April 9, 2014

What a great place. Delicious food and a lengthy wine selection. Nice service and atmosphere was cozy and 'oceany'. Really authentic menu and would recommend it.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Food was excellent, service was warm and helpful (including accommodating my allergies), noise level was reasonable, and we didn't feel rushed out the door. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

We had a fairly light meal of shared halloumi, chicken and fish main courses and one dessert of melon balls in mint and ouzo. All were delicious with good service. The sauces were just right and the fish was cooked to perfection. The organic chicken was not dried out (as so often happens). By the time we left the restaurant was full but not too loud.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

The food is tasty. A number of creative and different dishes (beyond gyro, souvlaki, etc.), but all with an authentically Greek flavor. The ambiance is perfectly decent and waitstaff sufficiently friendly. The only 'complaint' I have is that I found it to be rather pricey for what you get. Perfectly good food, but we ended up spending over $150 for three people without ordering alcohol or anything extravaggant.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Well we had this place recommended to us and it was not a let down. My Wife, wive's BFF and i had mains only with desert bill for the food was up around 100 and the wine 150, sorry we're not small drinkers.
I had the beef with orange and mint chocolate sauce, would not be my first preference however it was different without being offensive. My valentine had the salmon yum! With my wive's BFF enjoying the lobster pasta. All up a nice place to have a good meal and a drink or three.